Saturday, December 24, 2005

the pastures...




night time approaches...notice how staying awake is an endeavour and can easily sap your energy...Lahore...the town i acquaint myself with...where i have grown...where i was bred...the air the atmosphere...
hither come the foggy winters...Saturday night...
Your young and volatile...life seems to kiss your hem...
Today i attended a mehndi...something i havent done since yonder...come to think of it i ended up dancing tooo...
i wanted to be here...not cos of any obligation...
reminds me the best part about a true friendship is the mental correlation and static communication which can mean that there will be numerous occassions when the tongue wouldnt come into play...
I wanted to be there for someone...whos my neighbour...a true compatriot...someone whos grown around me...who's ways have lead me...
He doesnt have a father...brother of three sisters...the youngest and yet i have seen him take charge and assume responsibility since his school days...A gem of a person...sometimes i shudder to imagine how i ever got so lucky to have someone sooo true as my best friend...
Good part is that i ended up dancing alongside him...n hes one of those obstinate mules who wouldnt budge let alone dance...i got the better of him...
i want to be faraway...drivin with the salty breeze caressing me as i tore by...i want to know individuality...i want to know what it feels like to be ure own man...the toil...the sweat of the brow...
i want to sit by the seaside...and read...read to myself...address my soul...

No comments: