Sunday, December 25, 2005

Passing vision...





ever tried really hard...to impress upon...to persevere...for namesake...try it...
The disappointment in the aftermath is indeed agonistic and sheer torture.
For a long time i disconnected with myself. Dont know why...though i was in complete harmony with my better half...the spiritual self...
When i write i feel like venting out myself and the lack of audience makes the trip well worth it...
the image portrayed is purer and less egoistic and make belief. I hate people with brawny wives...trophies basically...parading with them in their luxury two doors...
Lets write about my story...the darker innate passages which have blocked the light...and i am withering away without that light...its a cubicle...five by five...
i am a prisoner...
Closed spaces haunt me...
Here i am...living in a house which aint my home...where i am met by cold glances and the shrug of shoulders...Even the dorm people back at my university bond better...
State of my relationships is such that everytime i dare to speak...im asked to kindly pack my bags and leave...hahahahahahahahaha...
i am a stranger in my own world...im mocked upon...my own sanctuary has been set on fire by me...
i am a prisoner who raped his ownself...who massacred his soul...
i am sick of it...i want peace...i want to bring peace...i want to make a difference...
Someday...
Someday...
Someday...
why not today???
Let the journey begin...
It's all a fleeting vision...

No comments: