Tuesday, December 27, 2005

my love



and so was the state of my heart...i burned and i BURNED...
the flames gently caressed me...swallowed me...the fiery red hot fire finally had me cornered...there was no escape...
then i saw it...
the eerie dungeon...
the dampness and the cold...
my body was charred...
my heart knew not pain...
my mouth was convoluted...
i was in anguish and yet there was a serenity about me...
peace i hath not known...
i tore at my limbs...
the mortality hath been breached...
i lay there...
a stranger to my own existence...
nirvana swallowed me...
i was drowning in ecstasy...
i knew not my form...
i had sinned...
i had disobeyed...
i had dared...
to be...
i walk alone...
i dream alone...
sometimes i like to drive with my soul...
we talk...
he's better than me...more reasonable...
more complacent
and yet my human instincts get the better of me...
my ego tells me i am better...
i know better...
stupid ego...
ever known what is it like to stand up on a mountain...
a cliff edge
the demonic seas...
the moors...

you were a memory...
you were a fullstop...
you were a pause...
you were a thought...
but you were...
i wasnt...
that is why i walk away...
A L O N E...
always...

No comments: