Saturday, October 27, 2007

MINE

phenomenon of a revolution...
revolution of a process...
cognition of a unit...
meshing in of a system...
silence...
dearth...
murky pasts...
hazy subliminal future...
present concerns...
alacrity of beings...
various stakeholders...
the vicious circle...
the guillotinal pendulum...
this is it...
or is it?
while there is passion there is strength...
for where there is love there is hatred...
where there is racism there is multiculturalism...
where there is pain there is happiness...
where there is ecstasy there is bliss...
where there are back stabbers there are parents...
where there is no one there ALWAYS is a someone...
somewhere...
looking out...
noticing...
your subtleties...
thinking...
brandishing...
ceremoniously harbinging...
resonance of a life within a life...
sometimes giving up is not it...
sometimes it pays to be tough...
to believe in thyself...
for where there will be darkness there will be light...
for where there is a dark abyss there is a miracle...
a miracle of creation...
of life...
of conformity...
of norms...
of sweet havens...
of you and me...
of lovers...
there we are...
there i am...
we are all out there...
and sometimes...
it doesn't take much to reach out...
to share...
to broach...
to allay and quell...
for somewhere...
the wheel churns...
what goes around will come around...
and thus...
i smile knowingly...
for i have known smile...
as a tool...
to shade myself...
now i shall sleep...
peace prevails...
noise prevails...
the birds signal...
the clouds mingle...
and right there...
a new life begins...
a new beginning...
second chances...
a couple holds hands...
i walk by smiling...
KNOWING!
for tomorrow...
it shall be me...
for tomorrow...
will be mine!

1 comment:

deranged_lunatic said...

Heyyyyy!!! Thanks SO much for dropping by my livespaces blog..it's been agessss, you're right! Where've you been? All I've been able to figure out is that you're no longer at LUMS..right?

To be honest, I haven't read your latest post right now, but I'll definitely do so very soon. Actually I haven't been blogging too frequently either. For one, I switched to posting notes on facebook instead :) Despite that, though, I haven't been writing as often usually because there's just so much going on that I don't know how to do it all justice in words..I wish I could though :)

Anyway, hope to see you around this place more often now..take care.